Saturday, January 26, 2013

Childhood

So as you have read earlier I had a rough beginning of life.

Overall I had a great childhood, it's just that there were some times where it seemed like everyone had it out for me.

I'll start by telling you about my family.

My parents both came from previous marriages. My mom was married to a man, but calling him a 'man' isn't really fitting. My dad was married to a women and as for her, she wasn't all there. While my mom was married she had a daughter, who is my older sister. Meanwhile my dad had two sons, both older than me. Well then my parents had each divorced their spouses.

Now this is the story about how my parents met.

My mom was a daycare teacher and my dad was, and still is, an architect. My dad's one son went to the daycare that my mom worked at. Now my mom's daughter also attended that daycare. They ended up forming a bond, therefore my parents met. Interesting, huh?

What happened to the ex's?

My dad's ex wife is crazy. But she gave my dad custody of both brothers. But eventually my one brother was out of our life.  As for my mom's ex he ended up far away.

What else?

During my childhood we struggled with money. Moved a lot. But my parents made everything okay. Seemingly, recently I got this disease called RSD. Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. That disease will be a big part of my stories. But that was just long story short. I don't wanna put too much in and invade peoples' privacy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment